Mathcenter Forum

Mathcenter Forum (https://www.mathcenter.net/forum/index.php)
-   พีชคณิต (https://www.mathcenter.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ช่วยทีครับ linear ครับ (https://www.mathcenter.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3114)

expol 19 สิงหาคม 2007 11:08

ช่วยทีครับ linear ครับ

นิยาม
I.$V^*$=L(V,F)={$\psi :V\rightarrow F\left|\,\right.$ $\psi $ is a linear transformation }.
II.$M^0$={$\psi \in V^*\left|\,\right. \psi (M)$={0}}={$\psi \in V^*\left|\,\right. \psi (m)$=0 for all $m\in M$}
III.$V/W$={$v+W\left|\,\right. v\in V$} where W is a subspace of V.

1.Let $S$ be a subspace of $V$. Prove that $(V/S)^*\approx S^0$.
2.Prove that $(S\oplus T)^*\approx S^*\oplus T^*$.
3.Show that a vector $v\in V$ is zero if and only if $f(v)=0$ for all $f\in V^*$.
4.Show that, for any nonzero vector $v\in V$, there exists a linear functional $f\in V^*$ for which $f(v)\not= 0$.
5.Let $\tau \in L(V)$, and suppose that $S$ is a subspace of $V$.
Define a map
$\tau ' :V/S\rightarrow V/S$ by $\tau '(v+S)=\tau (v)+S$
When is $\tau '$ well-defined?
If $\tau '$ is well-defined, is it a linear transformation?
What are $im(\tau ')$ and $ker(\tau ')$?.
6.Let $S$ be a subspace of $V$. Can you describe a relationship between the set of all subspace $S'$ of $V$ for which $S\subset S'\subset V$ and the set of all subspace of the quotient space $V/S$ ?.
7.Let $S$ be a subspace of $V$. Starting with a basis {$s_1,s_2,...,s_k$} for S,how would you find a basis for $V/S$?.
8.Let $S$ be an $(n-1)$-dimensional subspace of an $n$-dimensional vector space $V$. Show that there is a linear functional $f\in V^*$ whose kernel is $S$.
If $f$ and $g$ are two such functionals,must there be any relationship between them?.

M@gpie 19 สิงหาคม 2007 19:37

ข้อ 3. $(\Rightarrow)$ It is clear that $f(0)=f(x-x) = f(x)-f(x) = 0$.
$(\Leftarrow )$ อันนี้ปริภูมิเรา finite รึเปล่าครับ??
ข้อ 4. เป็นผลจากข้อ 3.
นอกนั้นไม่รู้เรื่องเลยครับ :D

expol 19 สิงหาคม 2007 21:05

ถ้า ไม่ finite จะไม่จริงเหรอครับ

M@gpie 19 สิงหาคม 2007 21:10

เปล่าครับ proof มันจะคนละแบบกันเท่านั้นเอง

expol 20 สิงหาคม 2007 03:34

ครับ ข้อ 3ได้ แล้วครับ น่าจะใช้ contrapositive แต่ข้ออื่นๆๆ นี้มึนเลยครับ

expol 20 สิงหาคม 2007 17:15

ยากจริงๆ ครับ พี่ warut พี่ nooonii ช่วยด้วยครับบบบบ

nongtum 20 สิงหาคม 2007 17:29

ผมไม่แน่ใจว่าตอนนี้คุณ warut จะได้เข้ามาดูบอร์ดไหม เห็นเคยบอกว่าจะหายตัวไปนานแล้วครับ

กลับมาที่คำถามกัน ที่นิยาม I ผมไม่แน่ใจว่าข้างบน T คือ $\psi$ หรือเปล่า และ $\approx$ คือ isomorphism หรือเปล่าเอ่ย

expol 20 สิงหาคม 2007 19:32

ใช่ครับผม ขอบคุณครับ เหลือ 1 ,2 ,6,8 ครับ

nooonuii 20 สิงหาคม 2007 23:56

1. Let $\phi \in S^0$. Define $\phi^* : V/S\to\mathbb{F}$ by $$\phi^*(v+S)=\phi(v).$$ Show that $\phi^*\in\Big(V/S\Big)^*$.
Define $f:S^0\to\Big(V/S\Big)^*$ by $f(\phi)=\phi^*$. Show that $f$ is an isomorphism.

nooonuii 21 สิงหาคม 2007 00:29

2. Let $f\in S^*\oplus T^*$. Then $f=g+h$ where $g\in S^*$ and $h\in T^*$. Define $g^*:S\oplus T \to\mathbb{F}$ by $g^*(s+t)=g(s)$ and define $h^*:S\oplus T \to\mathbb{F}$ by $g^*(s+t)=h(t)$. Let $f^*=g^*+h^*$. Show that $g^*,h^*$ are linear functionals and hence so is $f^*$. Define $\phi:S^*\oplus T^*\to (S\oplus T)^*$ by $\phi(f)=f^*$. Show that $\phi$ is an isomorphism.

nooonuii 21 สิงหาคม 2007 00:34

6. The answer is there is a 1-1 correspondence between them. Look at the correspondence theorem for groups in Group Theory (some authors state it as the Fourth or Lattice Isomorphism Theorem for groups). The idea is the same.

nooonuii 21 สิงหาคม 2007 00:44

8. Let $B=\{v_1,...,v_{n-1}\}$ be a basis for $S$. Then we can extend $B$ to be a basis for $V$, say $B'=\{v_1,...,v_n\}$. Define $f:V\to\mathbb{F}$ by $f(v_i)=0$ for all $i=1,...,n-1$ and $f(v_n)=1$ and then extend it linearly by defining
$$f(\sum_{i=1}^nc_iv_i)=\sum_{i=1}^nc_if(v_i).$$
Show that $f$ is indeed a linear functional such that $Ker(f)=S$.

If $f,g$ are two such linear functionals, show that they are linearly dependent !!

expol 21 สิงหาคม 2007 09:17

ขอบคุณครับ ถ้ามีข้อไหนสงสัยข้อไหนอีก เดี๋ยวมาถามอีกนะครับ

(โจทย์มาจากหนังสือ avance linear algebra นะครับ)

putmusic 25 สิงหาคม 2007 20:39

อ่านไม่รู้เรื่องอะไรครับ เหอๆ

kongp 05 ธันวาคม 2007 23:25

อ่านฟอนต์ไม่ได้ ทำอย่างไร ตอนโหลดเพจก็ processing font js แล้ว ก็ยังมีอักษรประหลาดขึ้นมาแสดง

และ โหลด Latex ยังไงครับ

เวลาที่แสดงทั้งหมด เป็นเวลาที่ประเทศไทย (GMT +7) ขณะนี้เป็นเวลา 03:00