Old 18 กุมภาพันธ์ 2005, 02:57
gon gon ไม่อยู่ในระบบ
ผู้พิทักษ์กฎขั้นสูง

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก: 29 มีนาคม 2001
ข้อความ: 4,608
gon is on a distinguished road
Cool

14 กุมภาพันธ์
1468 : Johann Werner , discoverer of prosthaphaeresis early in the sixteenth century, born.

1814 : Laplace presents his Essai philosophique des probabilites to the Academie des Sciences.

1832 : Gauss to Gerling , "Let me add further that I have this day received from Hungary a little work on the Non-Euclidean geometry, in which I find all my own ideas and results developed with greater elegance, although in a form so concise as to offer great difficulty to anyone not familiar with the subject. ... I regard this young geometer [Janos] Bolyai as a genius of the first order."

15 กุมภาพันธ์
1671 : James Gregory writes Collins that he has found infinite series for the tangent and secant functions.

1861 : Philosopher and mathematician, Alfred North Whitehead , born.

16 กุมภาพันธ์
1514 : Rheticus born.

1838 : Henry Adams born. In his autobiography, The Education of Henry Adams, he writes in the third person: "At best he would never have been a mathematician; at worst he would never have cared to be one; But he needed to read mathematics, like any other universal language, and he never reached the alphabet."

17 กุมภาพันธ์
1890 : Ronald Aylmer Fisher , the father of statistics , was born in England.

1891 : Adolf Abraham Fraenkel born. He did important early work in set theory.

18 กุมภาพันธ์
3102 B.C. : The Kaliyuga begins according to the Indian mathematician Aryabhata (born A.D. 476). He believed all astronomical phenomena were periodic, with period 4,320,000 = 20 x 60-cubed years, and that all planets had mean longitude zero on this date.

1404 : Leone Battista Alberti born. This noted architect took up the study of mathematics for relaxation. He contributed to the study of perspective.
ตอบพร้อมอ้างอิงข้อความนี้