Mathcenter Forum  

Go Back   Mathcenter Forum > คณิตศาสตร์โอลิมปิก และอุดมศึกษา > คณิตศาสตร์อุดมศึกษา
สมัครสมาชิก คู่มือการใช้ รายชื่อสมาชิก ปฏิทิน ข้อความวันนี้

ตั้งหัวข้อใหม่ Reply

เครื่องมือของหัวข้อ ค้นหาในหัวข้อนี้
Old 05 พฤศจิกายน 2019, 23:32
จูกัดเหลียง จูกัดเหลียง ไม่อยู่ในระบบ
ลมปราณไร้สภาพ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก: 21 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011
ข้อความ: 1,234
จูกัดเหลียง is on a distinguished road
Default Dirichlet Convolution

Definition: let \(f,g:\mathbb{N}\rightarrow \mathbb{C}\) are two arithmetic functions, The Dirichlet Convolution \(f*g\) defined by: \[(f*g)(n)=\sum_{d|n} f(d)g\Big(\dfrac{n}{d}\Big)=\sum_{ij=n} f(i)g(j)\]

example \((i)\) Let \(\varphi (n)=|\left\{\,j\le n:\gcd(n, j)=1\right\} |\) be the Euler phi's function, \(\mu\) be the Mobius function, \(e(n) = \cases{1 & , n=1 \cr 0 & , n>1} \)

And \(\left(Tf\right)(n)=nf(n)\). Note that \(\displaystyle n=\sum_{d|n}\varphi(d)\), \(\mu * 1 = e\) where \(1(n)=1\) for any natural number \(n\).We have that,\[\varphi * 1=\sum_{d|n}\varphi(d)1\left(\dfrac{n}{d}\right)=n1(n)=T1\Longrightarrow\varphi =\varphi *e=\varphi *(1*\mu)=(\varphi * 1)*\mu=T1 *\mu\] \((ii)\) Let \(\left\{\,f_i\right\}_{i=1}^\infty \) be a sequence of the arithmetic functions, none of which is identically zero. Also assume that \(f_1*f_2*...\) converges. Prove that \(f_1*f_2*...\not = 0\).

Define \(\displaystyle \prod_{i=1}^{l*}f_i=f_1*f_2*...*f_l\) .Note that, \(\displaystyle \prod_{i=1}^{l*}f_i(n)=\sum_{n_1n_2...n_l=n}\left(\prod_{i=1}^l f_i(n_i)\right)\) As we knew \(\displaystyle\prod_{i=1}^{l*}f_i(n)\) converges as \(l\rightarrow \infty\), there exist finite indice \(i\) that \(f_i(1)=0\) , says, \(i_1,i_2,...i_\nu\in\mathbb{S}\) for the arbitrary set \(\mathbb{S}\)

None of which (arithmetic function in the sequence) is identically zero, means (In my opinion it says there is a finite number that can make the function be zero.) there exists primes \(p_{i_1},p_{i_2},...p_{i_\nu}\) correspding to the indice ,in which \(f_{i_q}(p_{i_q})\not =0\) for any \(i_q\in\mathbb{S}\)

Let \(\displaystyle n=\prod_{i\in\mathbb{S}}p_i\) We then have that, since \(f_{i_q}(1)=0\) then we have left only the following term on the right hand and \(f_i(1)\not =0\) for any number \(i\not\in\mathbb{S}\), \[\displaystyle\prod_{i=1}^{l*}f_i(n)=\left(\prod_{i\in\mathbb{S}}f_i(p_i)\right)\left(\prod_{j\not\in\mathbb{S}}f_j(1)\right)\not =0\] Hence, \(\displaystyle f_1*f_2*...=\lim_{l\rightarrow \infty}\prod_{i=1}^{l*}f_i\not=0\) as desired.
Old 06 พฤศจิกายน 2019, 10:16
share share ไม่อยู่ในระบบ
ลมปราณไร้สภาพ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก: 23 เมษายน 2013
ข้อความ: 1,211
share is on a distinguished road

In mathematics (in particular, functional analysis) convolution is a mathematical operation
on two functions (f and g) that produces a third function expressing
how the shape of one is modified by the other.

The term convolution refers to both the result function and to the process of computing it.
It is defined as the integral of the product of the two functions after one is reversed and shifted.

The convolution can be defined for functions on Euclidean space, and other groups.
For example, periodic functions, such as the discrete-time Fourier transform,
can be defined on a circle and convolved by periodic convolution.
(See row 18 at DTFT ยง Properties.)
A discrete convolution can be defined for functions on the set of integers.

Wiki

06 พฤศจิกายน 2019 10:26 : ข้อความนี้ถูกแก้ไขแล้ว 1 ครั้ง, ครั้งล่าสุดโดยคุณ share
เหตุผล: เพิ่ม ที่มา
ตอบพร้อมอ้างอิงข้อความนี้
Old 06 พฤศจิกายน 2019, 10:22
share share ไม่อยู่ในระบบ
ลมปราณไร้สภาพ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก: 23 เมษายน 2013
ข้อความ: 1,211
share is on a distinguished road

In mathematics, the Dirichlet convolution is a binary operation defined for arithmetic functions;
it is important in number theory. It was developed by Peter Gustav Lejeune Dirichlet.

The restriction of the divisors in the convolution to unitary, bi-unitary or
infinitary divisors defines similar commutative operations which share many features with the Dirichlet convolution
(existence of a Mรถbius inversion, persistence of multiplicativity, definitions of totients,
Euler-type product formulas over associated primes, etc.).

Dirichlet convolution is the convolution of the incidence algebra for the positive integers ordered by divisibility.

Wiki
ตอบพร้อมอ้างอิงข้อความนี้
ตั้งหัวข้อใหม่ Reply

หัวข้อคล้ายคลึงกัน
หัวข้อ ผู้ตั้งหัวข้อ ห้อง คำตอบ ข้อความล่าสุด
Dirichlet convolution analysisway ทฤษฎีจำนวน 1 15 มีนาคม 2015 10:16
เรื่องของ convolution คนบ้า คณิตศาสตร์อุดมศึกษา 5 03 กันยายน 2008 17:48
ช่วยตั้งโจทย์ return period กับ convolution หน่อยค่ะ caska ปัญหาคณิตศาสตร์ทั่วไป 0 18 พฤศจิกายน 2001 12:44

กฎการส่งข้อความ
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตั้งหัวข้อใหม่ได้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตอบหัวข้อได้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แนบไฟล์และเอกสารได้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แก้ไขข้อความของคุณเองได้

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
ทางลัดสู่ห้อง

เวลาที่แสดงทั้งหมด เป็นเวลาที่ประเทศไทย (GMT +7) ขณะนี้เป็นเวลา 00:28